Your Subtitle text
General Estate Planning

Estate planning services include counseling and advising clients in the following areas:
  • Wills
  • Revocable trusts
  • Durable powers of attorney
  • Health care power of attorney or advance directive
Guardianships and Conservatorships

Mr. Alway can help you deal with incapacitated family members or in taking care of minor children when the natural parents are unavailable or unable to do so.   If a person is not competent to handle his or her own financial affairs, a court may appoint a conservator to manage their finances and property. We can advise you on the rights and responsibilities of conservators, as well as pursue a petition with the court.

These proceedings occasionally result in litigation, when one family member disputes the need for a guardianship/ conservatorship, the appointment of another as guardian/conservator, or is dissatisfied with the performance of the duties of the guardian/conservator. When this happens, we can assist.